Group ReadingsWhat to expect
A heartfelt experience with the spirit world.
This two-hour gathering is designed for only six – eight people. Each person will have the opportunity to receive a reading, in an intimate group setting. You’ll experience hearing messages from your loved ones in spirit, as well as listening to the readings of others. These groups are wonderful for several family members, a group of friends, or a mix of both.
These sessions are so beautiful. With only a limited number of people, it allows me to spend time with each person in a group setting. The sessions are gentle and heartfelt with a lighthearted sense of humor amongst friends and family.
What to expect during an intimate group reading:
- The group runs for 2-2.5 hours in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Each person will receive an individual reading.
- I cannot guarantee whom you will hear from.
- I will move through the group in a random order.
- You will receive a recording of your reading to keep.
- Refreshments will be provided. However, you’re welcome to bring your own.
- The session starts promptly at the scheduled time.
- Make a list of significant dates (birthday’s, anniversary’s, angelversary’s, etc.).
- Write down the names of close friends and/or family, both living and deceased.
- Write a few questions that you may have for your loved one(s).
- Prior to your group, take a few extra minutes to quiet your mind, relax, and/or meditate.
- Be open to whoever comes through. Know that you will hear exactly what you’re meant to and from whom you are meant to. Our loved ones on the other side run the show.
- Come with an open heart and mind. Spirit will take care of the rest.
- Must be 16 years or older to attend.