PRIVACY: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
PROTECTION: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 30 days.
THIRD PARTY LINKS: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We use retargeting/remarketing advertising so as we can tailor our ads to your personal needs.
- We use third-party vendors, including Google, to show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- You can opt out of this at any time by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- To opt out of the Teracent cookie used for Dynamic Ad’s, please visit the Teracent opt-out page.
- To opt out of Facebook retargeted ads; hover over a targeted ad in your sidebar, you see an “X” pop up in the right hand corner. From there you can choose to hide that particular ad, hide all ads from that brand, or hit “About This Ad.” That pops you out to some literature on how you’re being tracked. If you scroll down, you’ll see an option to opt out.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT: We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.